The successful Applicant will be required to:
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the various operating units
- Implement best practices by improving processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental policies and procedures to maximize output most efficiently. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Organize placement of staff as required. Delegate tasks and accountability. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between the various units.
- Assist top management in the development of strategic plans for the organization and to implement and manage operational plans.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Business Administration or similar management related training.
- Must be a team player, people oriented and has the ability to motivate his/her staff and manage conflicts.
- At least 5years experience at a middle management/supervisory level in an organization. Prior experience in an airport related organization will be an asset.
- Good communication skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and the ability to make sound management decisions.
Kindly send application to:
Nevis Air and Seaports Authority
P.O Box 741
Or Email: email@example.com